[HealthLiteracy 2459] Re: Health Literacy evaluation tool

Helen Osborne

helen at healthliteracy.com
Sun Nov 16 19:14:33 EST 2008

While I have not directly used the Newest Vital Sign, I did interview Dr.
Barry Weiss about it for an On Call article. Here are the links,
http://www.boston.com/jobs/healthcare/oncall/articles/2007/12/11/in_other_words/
or http://www.healthliteracy.com/article.asp?PageID=6766

~Helen

Helen Osborne, M.Ed., OTR/L