provided by the OCIO
The OCIO manages, delivers, operates and maintains Department-wide IT and infrastructure services in concert with the Clinger-Cohen Act and the Paperwork Reduction Act and the priorities establisbed by the Secretary of Energy.
Enterprise-wide services include:
- telecommunications and networks
- cyber-security infrustructure operations and maintenance
- a cost-effective seat management program through a common operating environment
- applications services and their associated infrustructure and network platform operations and maintenance and
- delivery of a comprehesive enterprise-wide IT architecture that assures protection and security of all DOE information and data.
The OCIO also supports the DOE Headquarters Accommodation Program that was established to provide reasonable computer and related telecommunications accommodations to assist employees with disablities.
DOE customers may contact Penny Gardner, Director, Customer Account Managers, (301-903-5413) for additional information about DOE's IT services
*Voice Mail Tip Sheet (pdf)
Last Reviewed: 1/8/2009