US Department of Health and Human Services
FDA US Food and Drug Administration Center for Tobacco Products, Share, Comment, and Vote on Ideas
bar with center colors

Improving FDA Tobacco Retailer Communication Tools

Help us identify or improve communication tools that educate retailers about FDA tobacco products regulations that protect America’s youth! Current communication tools include: podcasts, RSS feeds, widgets, social media, and more. Visit www.fda.gov/breakthechain to learn more.

Please take a few minutes to share your idea, comment, or vote.

We have just implemented one of your good ideas! FDA Center for Tobacco Products now has an Online Clearinghouse. You can order free materials including Break the Chain of Tobacco Addiction posters, window clings, stickers and bookmarks. Check it out at www.fda.gov/tobaccomaterials.

Thanks!

If you have questions about the FDA Center for Tobacco Products, please email AskCTP@fda.hhs.gov.

Please note that FDA will only post on-topic ideas and comments about communication tool suggestions for retailers and those that conform to our comment policy. Additionally, the UserVoice service FDA employs to provide this forum is not a government entity. To review our Comment Policy and our Notice of Third-Party Website Use, please visit http://go.usa.gov/3jT.

I suggest FDA add these tools to improve tobacco retailer education

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

You need to sign in to see your feedback.

Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service

You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password (optional).

Signed in as (Sign out)

New users can just enter their email address :)

• Don't see your idea?

Improving FDA Tobacco Retailer Communication Tools

Feedback and Knowledge Base

If you have questions about the FDA Center for Tobacco Products, please email AskCTP@fda.hhs.gov.

Please note that FDA will only post on-topic ideas and comments within this forum that conform to our comment policy. Additionally, the UserVoice service FDA employs to provide this forum is not a government entity. To review our Comment Policy and our Notice of Third-Party Website Use, please visit http://go.usa.gov/3jT.