[NIFL-ESL:10618] RE: Defending Workplace ESL

From: dstoeckle (dstoeckle@adelphia.net)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 20:35:09 EST

Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 20:35:09 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "dstoeckle" <dstoeckle@adelphia.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10618] RE: Defending Workplace ESL

Peter--

I am trying to start my own business of teaching English in the workplace in
Pittsburgh PA.  I am always trying to track down this type of info to defend
my purpose and cause.  The most recent documentation is written by The
Conference Board and it is called Turning skills into Profit:  Economic
Benefits of Workplace Education Programs.  I believe I downloaded the
document.  Their website is www.conference-board.org.  At the end there is
an appendix including actual places that you could contact that provided in
put into the document.  Good luck!

Deborah Stoeckle
DK Language Designs
dstoeckle@adelphia.net