[Assessment 1984] Call for Manuscripts

Dianna Baycich

dbaycich at literacy.kent.edu
Mon Jun 29 18:03:19 EDT 2009

Please post to other appropriate lists.

Exploring Adult Literacy, the on-line journal of the Association for
Literacy Educators and Researchers (formerly the College Reading
Association) is sending out a call for manuscripts. The deadline to submit
manuscripts is August 21, 2009 for publication in October 2009.

Manuscripts should reflect the interests of the Adult Learning Division of
the Association.
The Adult Learning Division is concerned with the needs of adult learners
who do not have a high school diploma. Adult Learning also focuses on
life-long learning for all adults. This division deals with issues of
instructional practices, family literacy, and workforce education.

Please send electronic copies of manuscripts or questions to Dianna Baycich
at dbaycich at literacy.kent.edu . Previous issues of the journal can be found
at http://literacy.kent.edu/cra/

Dianna Baycich
Ohio Literacy Resource Center
Research 1 - 1100 Summit Street,
P.O. Box 5190
Kent State University
Kent, OH 44242-0001
330.672.7841 330.672.4841 (fax)

"So please, oh PLEASE, we beg, we pray/Go throw your TV set away/And in its
place you can install/A lovely bookshelf on the wall."
- Roald Dahl