[NIFL-ESL:10912] Re: pumarosa as ESL teacher's aide

From: Deborah J.C. MS CCC/SLP (deb_bil_slp@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 14:18:00 EDT

Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 14:18:00 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Deborah J.C. MS CCC/SLP" <deb_bil_slp@yahoo.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10912] Re: pumarosa as ESL teacher's aide

Was looking at your site...please tell me on pumarosa.com where I can find
pronunciation info..thank you
DEBORAH JILL CHITESTER M.S.,CCC/SLP
Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist
Second Language, Literacy & Learning Connection, LLC
   -Attaining Success for Second Language Learners-
Web Site: www.SLLLC.org
E-mail: djcslp@slllc.org
732-398-1796(Tel/Fax),  732-642-5118 (cell)
Confidentiality Notice: This transmission may contain information that is
privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying,
distribution, or use of the information contained herein including any
reliance
thereon is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error,
please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety,