[NIFL-ESL:10685] Deadline Clarification

From: mev@litwomen.org
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 13:54:42 EST

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:54:42 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "mev@litwomen.org" <mev@litwomen.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10685] Deadline Clarification

Hi all
just to clarify...
The deadline to register for the WE LEARN Women & Literacy Conference
(March 11-12, 2005)  is Feb. 28, 2005. The local Radisson hotel will
also accept reservations until Feb. 28. The deadlines for Jan. 31 only
pertained to accommodations at The Inn at Brown and for ABE student
scholarship applications or work-exchange.
Conference details & registration forms are available at:
http://www.litwomen.org/conferences/2005/flyer.html
thanks.
Mev Miller

WE LEARN
Women Expanding: Literacy Education Action Resource Network
www.litwomen.org/welearn.html

Mev Miller, Ed.D., Director
182 Riverside Ave.
Cranston, RI 02910