[HealthLiteracy 2394] Re: Diabetic Conference Resources

Krisan Matthews

KMatthews at eatright.org
Fri Oct 24 14:13:52 EDT 2008

The American Dietetic Association (ADA) also has many diabetes resources, some of which are appropriate for ESL and low-literacy:

http://www.eatright.org/cps/rde/xchg/ada/hs.xsl/shop_16388_ENU_HTML.htm

We have Spanish language resources, as well:

http://www.eatright.org/cps/rde/xchg/ada/hs.xsl/shop_16429_ENU_HTML.htm

If you have any questions about a particular publication, please let me know.

Thanks!

~Krisan

Krisan M. Matthews
Editorial Assistant | Book Publishing | American Dietetic Association
120 S Riverside Plaza, Suite 2000 | Chicago, IL  60606
312/899-4792 (ph) | 312/899-4757 (fax) | kmatthews at eatright.org