[HealthLiteracy 2193] Re: NEW RESOURCE- Staying Healthy: An English Learner's Guide to Health Care and Healthy Living

Andrew Pleasant

pleasant at aesop.rutgers.edu
Tue Jul 29 23:04:23 EDT 2008

That makes yet another addition to the growing collection of health
literacy curricula. To see the rest that I've found or been told of,
visit http://www.advancinghealthliteracy.com/curricula.html.

If anyone has any other contributions, just send them to me and I'll
get it posted asap.

Best,

Andrew Pleasant