[HealthLiteracy 1947] Re: Undergrads & determinants of health

Sparks, Lisa

sparks at chapman.edu
Wed Apr 23 13:04:44 EDT 2008

Hi Jim et al,

Here's a new health communication oriented book that may fit some of
your focus. It is targeted toward advanced undergrad or beginning
graduate students.

Wright, K. B., Sparks, L., & O'Hair, H. D. (2008). Health communication
in the 21st century. Oxford, England: Blackwell.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Best,
Lisa

LISA SPARKS, PH.D.
Presidential Research Fellow in Health and Risk Communication
Professor and Director, M.S. in Health Communication
Chapman University
One University Drive
Roosevelt Hall 206B
Orange, CA 92866
www.chapman.edu/wcls/healthcomm
"nothing in life is to be feared. it is only to be understood."---marie
curie