[HealthLiteracy 1842] Wed. Question: referring patients to literacy programs

Julie McKinney

julie_mcKinney at worlded.org
Wed Mar 12 18:38:53 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone out there from health centers, clinics or hospitals have a process in place to refer patients to literacy programs if they need them? I know they exist, just as do referrals to food stamps, housing assistance, etc. I'd like to hear what works in this regard. Please write in!

All the best,
Julie

Julie McKinney
Discussion List Moderator