[NIFL-ESL:10965] Adult Literacy Education Wiki Update

From: David Rosen (djrosen@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 15:40:40 EDT

Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:40:40 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: David Rosen <djrosen@comcast.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10965] Adult Literacy Education Wiki Update

NIFL List Colleagues,

The Adult Literacy Education Wiki ( see message below for more
details) is looking for people who want to actively participate in
and look after the following topic areas:

* Basic Literacy
* English for Speakers of Other Languages
* Adult Learners' Self Study
* Corrections Education

And, of course, we welcome your contributions to any of the topic
areas (see list below).  If there is an adult literacy education
research and professional wisdom topic which you would like to add --
and help with -- please let me know.

More than 325 people have logged in to (and many hundreds have
visited) the ALE Wiki, which now has over 550 pages of material on
adult literacy education research and professional wisdom.

David J. Rosen
Adult Literacy Education Wiki Organizer
djrosen@comcast.net