[NIFL-TECHNOLOGY:2817] Re: short writings plus mp3 file

From: Barb Sabaj (bjteach@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 10:15:24 EDT

Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 10:15:24 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-technology@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Barb Sabaj" <bjteach@ameritech.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-technology@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-TECHNOLOGY:2817] Re: short writings plus mp3 file

I could not get this to open.  I tried it  on a DSL connection and a phone
line neither of which would open.  It looks like you must have an MP3 player
installed on your system.   Many students do not have DSL or cable
connections and these large files make it difficult for them to use the
systems at home.

Barb Sabaj