National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 802] Data Discussion Archived

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Fri Apr 27 11:49:21 EDT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

I've prepared last week's discussion in user-friendly format and it is
now available for your use at the Adult Literacy Education Wiki
(ALEWiki). Go to the Assessment Section at:
http://wiki.literacytent.org/index.php/Assessment_Information

and scroll down to Discussions - it's the first one listed there.
There were about 30 pages of text from that conversation, so in order to
make it as organized as possible, I cut the discussion up by thread and
archived each thread - I tried as best I could to leave the posts in the
order in which they came, with some exceptions.

The Data Discussion will also be archived within the next couple of
weeks at: Archived Events (NIFL home)
http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/list_guests.html
<http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/list_guests.html As> As soon
as it is posted there I will send out that info.

Thanks and I hope you find the format helpful and that you use it!!

marie

Marie Cora
<mailto:marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com> marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
NIFL Assessment Discussion List Moderator
<http://www.nifl.gov/mailman/listinfo/assessment>
Coordinator, LINCS Assessment Special Collection
http://literacy.kent.edu/Midwest/assessment/