National Institute for Literacy

[Assessment 795] Re: Discussion Thanks!!

Cross, Patricia J. pjcross at okcps.org
Wed Apr 25 13:19:19 EDT 2007

Thanks, Marie.
pjcross at okcps.org

________________________________

From: assessment-bounces at nifl.gov on behalf of Marie Cora
Sent: Mon 4/23/2007 6:50 AM
To: Assessment at nifl.gov
Subject: [Assessment 794] Discussion Thanks!!

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to thank our Guest Panelists from last week's discussion:

Larry Condelli
Joanie Rethlake
Rosemary Matt
Ajit Gopalakrishnan
Donna Cornellier
Toni Borge
Luanne Teller
Karen Mundie
Sandy Strunk

and subscribers for making the conversation rich and for sharing insightful experiences. Over the next few days I will be working on preparing the discussion in user-friendly format and I will send email out when it is ready for your use.

Thanks to all again for such a great discussion last week.

Marie
Assessment Discussion List Moderator

Marie Cora
marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com <mailto:marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com>
NIFL Assessment Discussion List Moderator
http://www.nifl.gov/mailman/listinfo/assessment <http://www.nifl.gov/mailman/listinfo/assessment>
Coordinator, LINCS Assessment Special Collection
http://literacy.kent.edu/Midwest/assessment/ <http://literacy.kent.edu/Midwest/assessment/>