National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2460] Re: How You Benefit

Greene, Erika EGreene at lakeline.lib.fl.us
Wed Aug 27 08:10:00 EDT 2008

I have been more of a silent partner in this process so far but I am
eager to read what others are saying and I definitely take every
advantage of excellent resource ideas, links, and insights. I find the
listserv experiences very rewarding and hope I can become a more active
participant as I continue to receive the emails. Thank you for
moderating so well.

Erika L. Greene

Literacy Coordinator

Lake County Library System, Adult Literacy Program

352-253-6183

Visit www.lakeline.lib.fl.us/adultliteracy
<http://www.lakeline.lib.fl.us/adultliteracy> and change a life,
possibly your own!