National Institute for Literacy

[ProfessionalDevelopment 2459] Re: How You Benefit

Pedro Contreras americanhispanicschool.edu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 17:16:47 EDT 2008

Jackie Taylor:

Thank you very much for your coordination and consistency:
.

The network centered in one Email address is a very good idea.
We benefit with accurate information, contacts, search, network,
challenges, as Adult Education professionals.

American Hispanic School delivers the Adult High School Completion (CIP
53.0105) program at Private schools, Vocational and other postsecondary
insitutions, at evenings and weekends.

I Use to forward our Emails about Adult Education and Family Literacy
subjects to our faculty and staff in our 12 locations in Southern
California.

Keep going*!*
**
Best regards