The American Dietetic Association is the world's largest organization of food and nutrition professionals. ADA is committed to improving the nation’s health and advancing the profession of dietetics through research, education and advocacy.
More than 68,000 ADA members have rapid access to a vast array of professional resources, including exclusive member-only content. Visit us often to get timely, science-based food and nutrition information you can trust.
The Latest News
- Chair of American Dietetic Association Foundation Board Named to President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports
- 2008 Annual Report
- American Dietetic Association Publishes Evidence-Based Nutrition Practice Guidelines for Registered Dietitians on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Heart Failure
- News from the January 2009 Journal of the American Dietetic Association
- American Dietetic Association Offers Tips for Eating Healthy on a Budget
- Results of ADA’s New Consumer Survey Nutrition and You: Trends 2008
- Five American Dietetic Association Members Named to Dietary Guidelines Expert Advisory Panel
ADA Member Updates
Stay informed. Get involved. Log on to get the most recent information on the ADA programs, toolkits and initiatives.
Restricted to ADA Members Only.