[NIFL-ESL:9060] RE: Cambodian ESL Teaching Aids

From: ttweeton (ttweeton@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 20:20:12 EDT

Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 20:20:12 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: ttweeton <ttweeton@comcast.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9060] RE: Cambodian ESL Teaching Aids

Pauline, I looked up your site from the Canadian govt. I am sooo impressed!
I think it is an outstanding curriculum for the literacy level!  I do
believe that alot of this material can be used as well for pre and post
testing. Why does it seem that there is an  unspoken obligation to make the
post test different from the pre test  in ESOL? I have looked at several
state standards and this curriculum  surpasses all I have seen. Can you tell
me how you all got to the conclusions you did?  From research? It all makes
sense .Thank you so much. Tanya