[NIFL-FOBASICS:1319] RE: New Instructor Training Materials

From: dezreen@excite.com
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 23:12:01 EST

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:12:01 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "dezreen@excite.com" <dezreen@excite.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:1319] RE: New Instructor Training Materials

One method I've used is to use different versions of the same story to show these ideas. Take out all the adjectives, change the sequence, remove the puntuation, etc. There are many lessons to be had from one writing. But, try to keep the focus limited to one 'mini'lesson at a time or they will become confusing.

Kathleen
Telluride CO