US Flickr

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve your Flickr experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Where is Aviary?

I no longer see "EDIT PHOTO IN AVIARY" when I click where it tells me to edit my photos. Is Aviary gone? If so WHY is it no longer available?

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  86 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Where has the 'edit' option gone in the user's photostream options?

The 'edit' button seems to have disappeared from the photostream user options, so we just see the 'densely-spaced' photo view without the option to go to edit mode and see photo stats, for example.

Another 'improvement'?!

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Photo Page & Photostream Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The edit photo feature on the Flickr photo page is currently disabled pending an upgrade. The older version of Aviary that was being used stopped working last weekend, and Adobe is working with us to upgrade to the latest and greatest version of Aviary.

This means that after a brief delay (while we get the update in place), you’ll have access to a more stable, more feature rich photo editor to complement your Flickr experience!

Sorry for the inconvenience of this unexpected upgrade, but we’re confident it will be worth the wait. Please review this help article for more information: http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN28158.

3. Information in profiles?

Why is the information such as gender, age, location /region gone in the profiles?

60th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "Flickr Reactions"

PLEASE!!!
    Make them go AWAY!
    Any Flickr reactions posted in my comment section will be immediately deleted!
    Yow! What were you thinking!

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option To Go Back To Previous Style

You keep making changes that get worse and once we get used to the new change you make another. The new recent activity is horrible and not user friendly. It was nice to have the notifications and newly uploaded pics in one spot now i have to go into another area to look at notifications. In the old design it was easy to like we didn't even have to click on the image to like it and there were thumbnail views of multiple uploaded pics we could choose to look at IF we wanted to, this is just a bunch…

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  108 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Download all (my) pictures when having download limit? (Download Sync or Torrent)

If i would want to download all my pictures from Flick I would always get over my download limit of 500 GB (or 150 GB).
    Then I would have a speed cap, so that would it made impossible to download my pictures as a zip.

Example:
    I have 1500 GB pictures, that would take me 3 months to download, that would mean 3 months (or 10 when having download limit of 150 GB/month) without closing my pc (and internet connection), otherwise my zips would be corrupt.

So a FREE (download) sync would possible be an option, or an option to…

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Camera Finder: Fujifilm Cameras Missing

URGENT: As a group admin I heavily rely on the Camera Finder feature in combination with keywords. This is currently not working with the following cameras.

Please add the

X-T2
    X-T20
    X-A3

to the Camera Finder search feature.

Thanks!

35th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. the about

it's missing a few thing from the profile : like ***, is it a male, female, couples or other page. Plus it missing the rankings they given you. you do not know if you are followed, friend or family

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Used to be able to get a list of top 200 photos in order by faves, views, and comments. What gives?

What happened to the "popular" option under "my photostream"?? Used to be able to get a list of my top 200 photos ranked by views, comments, or faves. Where is it now? Or is getting rid of it another "improvement"?

77th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. COLLECTIONS would be more useful if the choice "COLLECTIONS" was listed after "Photostream" and before "Albums."

COLLECTIONS would be more useful if the choice "COLLECTIONS" was listed after "Photostream" and before "Albums."

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. get rid of beta

Get rid of Camera Roll. Edit did everything it tries to do only Edit dose it better.

91st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please stop with putting "recommended" photos from random people in my feed. I only want to see my friends and family not the whole world!!!

Please do not put "recommended" photos in my feed. It is annoying!!! Please stop! You didn't even ask if we wanted this!

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  37 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please, fix stats for Pentax K-3 and add K-1

K-3 has been broken since added. K-1 is on market for over a year and there are thousands of pictures from it on Flickr. Yet no show in stats.
    Thank you

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Do not put a footer at the bottom of an infinitely scrolling page

There are various places where a page incorporates both infinitely scrolling content and a footer with links that the user may want to access. Those two paradigms do not work together. An example is the main page, https://flickr.com when logged in. As I scroll down to get to a link in the footer, more content loads in pushing the footer below the fold. This makes the footer inaccessible and unusable on the page.

Possible Solutions:
    * Move the footer to a side menu or a menu accessible from a header bar. Anywhere where the content will not be scrolled out…

112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When are you going to put the programme back on the top of the page More where I could look at my photo's and edit them if I wanted too ??

Please put the More, back on the top of the page what included me able to Edit and view my photos on various pages, of which I am unable to do have the More option has been removed
    Why has it been removed !! I have been a member since 2007 and had no problems before

155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please replace the "popular" feature.

Hi Guys' I would like to kick in my two cents here on one issue in your new rebuild of Flickr.

On the old build there was a link called "popular". That was a covenant place to go to see which of my images were getting views and like's and basically how much people were liking my images. This was very handy to tell which of my pictures were getting the most views.

There are groups that are specifically intended for images of a minimum number of views. Like https://www.flickr.com/groups/views1000/. Without the "popular" feature no one will be able…

112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. collections first

I would like to see Collections on the main page before albums since you organize your albums within collections. Just saying... thanks.

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Lens-/camera-specific groups: delete photos that don't belong there

So you want to browse through photos of a certain camera or lens? Say you want to see photos made with the Canon 35 2 IS, so you browse through the Canon 35 2 IS-group. BUT: dozens of photos aren't even close to be taken with that lens. What do you do? Ask every uploader of every photo that doesn't belong to a specific group to remove it from that group?

Nope. Not gonna work.

I'd like to see a function to report these images. Then either by algorithm or by the group admin, these images can be deleted from…

166th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A Flickr Backup Experience

You need to implement a mobile feature like Amazon Prime Photos and Google Photos whereby one can automatically backup select folders to Flickr. I would pay you this money over either of the aforementioned services on Android. Tie this in with sweet desktop management and you've got a winner.

139th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Categorized Explore Pages

Flickr is lagging behind creative sites like 500px. The previously flagship Explore page is now very diluted with a very wide range of images, as well as mix of content types - photographic images, CGI images, artworks.

Maybe introducing some showcase pages (still employing Flickr's famous interestingness algorithm) that are split based on content type, and also category, that may make user browsing experience more satisfying. It will also enable users to more easily search content that they enjoy seeing, be it landscapes, journalism, people, CGI art, etc.

276th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base