You are here

Cargo Tank Facilities

How to Register for a CT Number

Please note: Beginning December 12, 2015, OP-series forms can ONLY be used to apply for additional authorities, not for initial registration with FMCSA. First-time applicants will be required to use the Unified Registration System. For more information about URS, or to apply for the first time, click here.

The Cargo Tank (CT) number is assigned to facilities and/or individuals that manufacture, assemble, inspect, test, certify or perform welded repairs on cargo tanks or a cargo tank motor vehicles manufactured in accordance with a DOT specification or under the terms of an exemption.

Updated: Saturday, December 12, 2015
Submit Feedback >