export variable to cdl

Title:
************************************************* Message from the ncbrowse mail list. ************************************************* Dear ncbrowse mail list

I wish to use ncbrowse to extract gridded ASCII data from netCDF and ultimately obtain an XYZ file of my data (working with version 1.6.1).   The netCDF files are from a climatological model and consist of 3 parts - clm.nc, grd.nc, ini.nc.  There seems to be a problem exporting a variable to cdl.  Having selected the variable to export and clicked "export variable" the file saving window does not appear.  However, the export facility works ok when I selected a sample file to export from http://ioc.unesco.org/Oceanteacher/OceanTeacher2/08_Exercises/03_DtaMgtEx/Roadmaps/S_NetCDF/4_ExtractCDL/ExtractCDL.htm so likely a problem with my files?

Any comments/suggestions welcome,

Many thanks
Janine
************************************************* To remove yourself from this mailing list, send mail to with "unsubscribe ncbrowse" in the message body. ==========

Privacy Notice, External Links Disclaimer.