Re: 1.3.3Beta5 on Mac OS X

Message from the ncbrowse mail list.

Everyone...

I have made an error in the script that is described on the ncBrowse
web page.  The classpath was incorrectly specified.  The  following
script  will work (actually tested on MacOS X).

#!/bin/sh
#
# JAVA_HOME is the installation directory
# for Java 2 version 1.2 or 1.3
#
PATH=$JAVA_HOME/bin:$PATH
#
# classpath for Unix cant have spaces between components
#
classpath="/usr/local/jar/ncBrowse_rel1_3_3Beta5.jar:\
/usr/local/jar/HTTPClient.jar:/usr/local/jar/noaa_pmel.jar:\
/usr/local/jar/netcdf2.jar:/usr/local/jar/dods.jar:\
/usr/local/jar/collections-1_1-.jar"

java -cp $classpath ncBrowse.Browser $1

The Web page has been updated.

Don