US Department of Health and Human Services
FDA US Food and Drug Administration Center for Tobacco Products, Share, Comment, and Vote on Ideas
bar with center colors

I suggest FDA add these tools to improve tobacco retailer education

Speakers at Middle/High Schools to educate students on the adverse effects of smoking. Proactive.

Have speakers at Middle/High Schools to educate students on the adverse effects of smoking. Be "Proactive" to the target audience. An interactive session would be beneficial for students. Model the MADD outreach efforts. Drinking and Smoking don't mix!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service

You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password (optional).

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MLFMLF shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service

You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password (optional).

Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

If you have questions about the FDA Center for Tobacco Products, please email AskCTP@fda.hhs.gov.

Please note that FDA will only post on-topic ideas and comments within this forum that conform to our comment policy. Additionally, the UserVoice service FDA employs to provide this forum is not a government entity. To review our Comment Policy and our Notice of Third-Party Website Use, please visit http://go.usa.gov/3jT.