US Department of Health and Human Services
FDA US Food and Drug Administration Center for Tobacco Products, Share, Comment, and Vote on Ideas
bar with center colors

Improving the FDA Spanish-Language Website

Many parts of the FDA Center for Tobacco Products website are now available in Spanish and we need your help to make the website better.

Let us know how we can improve our Spanish-Language site www.fda.gov/tabaco by suggesting new tools and resources we should develop in Spanish.

Please take a few minutes to share your idea, leave a comment or vote on someone else’s suggestion.

Thanks!

If you have questions about the FDA Center for Tobacco Products, please email AskCTP@fda.hhs.gov.

Please note that FDA will only post on-topic ideas and comments about improving the Spanish content on the FDA Tobacco website and those that conform to our comment policy. Additionally, the UserVoice service FDA employs to provide this forum is not a government entity. To review our Comment Policy and our Notice of Third-Party Website Use, please visit http://go.usa.gov/3jT.

I suggest FDA improve www.fda.gov/tabaco by adding the following new tools or resources in Spanish?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service

You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password (optional).

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Don't see your idea?

Improving the FDA Spanish-Language Website

Feedback and Knowledge Base

If you have questions about the FDA Center for Tobacco Products, please email AskCTP@fda.hhs.gov.

Please note that FDA will only post on-topic ideas and comments within this forum that conform to our comment policy. Additionally, the UserVoice service FDA employs to provide this forum is not a government entity. To review our Comment Policy and our Notice of Third-Party Website Use, please visit http://go.usa.gov/3jT.