Is my six year anniversary of the Guard and my initial contract is fullfilled. (minus the 2 yrs IRR but i've extended anyways for that duration) I was in RSP for 11 months after that before training so not all of it was as a "Soldier". Enlisted on Friday the 13th, nine days before my 31st birthday. So much has happened since then. I appreciate the opportunities i've had, and re enlisted for two additional years a few months ago because I am a Technician, dont get a bonus anyways because of that and wanted to keep my M-F job. On a current Notification of Sourcing that would start eight months before my new ETS if I stay at current position, if I get moved within the BDE for the DMD then it would be sooner as we are leaving at three different time frames. Deployed once to a decent place and didnt see any combat or much of anything else for the most part while there. Weighing the good and the bads, I'm happy for my decision on enlisting and have come out ahead in many aspects because of it. There are rough times, but the good times make it worth it.

No one freak out, OPSEC dates are not exact dates.