Thread: DQ from the guard

Default DQ from the guard

i got passed by the chief doc at meps and recommended a waiver for IDC 591 but got DQ from DC but have been cleared three different docs with paperwork to prove it , is there any thing i can do to help my odds?

Default Re: DQ from the guard

Quote Originally Posted by whital1993 View Post
    i got passed by the chief doc at meps and recommended a waiver for IDC 591 but got DQ from DC but have been cleared three different docs with paperwork to prove it , is there any thing i can do to help my odds?
    Your post is fairly disjointed. Can you clarify what you're asking? I can only assume what you're talking about here...

i had surgery over a year ago for hydronephrosis which is a disqualify but the chief doc at meps in st.louis requested i should get a wavier bc i am in good condition and passed every test they gave but it got dq at DC at the guard bureau what can i do to help my odds bc i play highschool football and run track and weightlift at school

Quote Originally Posted by whital1993 View Post
    i had surgery over a year ago for hydronephrosis which is a disqualify but the chief doc at meps in st.louis requested i should get a wavier bc i am in good condition and passed every test they gave but it got dq at DC at the guard bureau what can i do to help my odds bc i play highschool football and run track and weightlift at school
    Wow! That is one LONG run-on sentence....please use punctuation so we can get a better idea of what you are asking. If you already received a DQ from DC, I don't know what else you can try, but I'm sure someone else will chime in.
    ''It is the love of country that has lighted and that keeps glowing the holy fire of patriotism.''

Quote Originally Posted by Chris36 View Post
    Wow! That is one LONG run-on sentence....please use punctuation so we can get a better idea of what you are asking. If you already received a DQ from DC, I don't know what else you can try, but I'm sure someone else will chime in.
    I agree. Your best resource on this one is your recruiter. What did they say?
    Follow SGT Fuggiti and SGT Howard on their Path to Victory.