Thread: Job Reservation?

Default Job Reservation?

Hey all,

I have a question about 'reserving' an mos. I was at MEPS and my recruiter made a 'successful reservation' for my MOS. Does that mean the spot is guaranteed/held? Thank you in advance!!

--cj

Default Re: Job Reservation?

Have you signed the contract?

If you swore in and signed the dotted line at MEPS, then your MOS should be locked in. If you have not swore in yet, then your MOS can only be held for 10 days. Did you take the ASVAB? If so, were your scores high enough for the MOS?

I took the asvab and signed/swore in. I was just curious because immediately prior to picking my Basic dates, the sgt had to send a reservation for my job. I scored High enough for it (thank god) 19D!

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dcsti22 View Post
    I took the asvab and signed/swore in. I was just curious because immediately prior to picking my Basic dates, the sgt had to send a reservation for my job. I scored High enough for it (thank god) 19D!

Thank you
    Not to poop on your parade, but the requirements for 19D are the same for 11B and a few others. It is a good MOS trust me, but minimum scores can net you the MOS.
    Former 11B/11C OEF Veteran
    IA and NJ Guard 2001-2009
    Check out my 104th PA LRS Video here

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLord View Post
    Not to poop on your parade, but the requirements for 19D are the same for 11B and a few others. It is a good MOS trust me, but minimum scores can net you the MOS.
    Hehe thanks, I just wanted to make sure I have it locked in. Thank you sir!