Thread: Fort Sill Basic Training

Hybrid View

Default Fort Sill Basic Training

My boyfriend is in Basic Training in Fort Sill, Ok. and his graduation is June 17th. I am trying to book a flight from California and its hard because I have little communication with him... and I wanna book it soon because prices get higher the longer I wait. I am going down there the 15th, so I can be at his family day the 16th and his graduation the 17th. His AIT starts June 21st in LWOOD, Missouri. So my question is- is he going to be able to be with me at all after his graduation? Should I return to California the 19th? Since his schooling doesnt start till the 21st when do you think he'd need to report back to go to his AIT? PLEASE HELP.

Default Re: Fort Sill Basic Training

I don't know about the travel arrangements...I am trying to figure that out myself when my kids and boyfriend come down for my graduation at Fort Sill in October, but I do know this....

Don't create multiple threads with the same question; the 'powers that be' don't generally like it.

Good Luck!
    ''It is the love of country that has lighted and that keeps glowing the holy fire of patriotism.''

i dont know how to delete the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by raquelt View Post
    i dont know how to delete the other one.
    No worries.

If you're new to the forum they'll usually just let you know not to do it and combine them for you.

If you want to delete a post, go to the 'edit post' button and when it opens your post up, it gives you the option to delete it.

Don't worry, they are on top of things and will see your post, one is good enough.
    ''It is the love of country that has lighted and that keeps glowing the holy fire of patriotism.''