Thread: RSP Pay

Default RSP Pay

How much will my pay be I am going as an E1 and how long will it take to see it in my bank account and I have 400,000 of life insurance thank you

Default Re: RSP Pay

Well it depends. I went through RSP back in 2009 as an E-1 and my pay was about $80 a month. It takes approximately 10 days to transfer money into your account.

Pay days are the 1st and 15th of each month, though it usually takes a couple of days to make it to your account. It will somewhat depend on your state's income taxes. Mine averages $120ish per drill after taxes and SGLI are taken out as an E-1.

1st and 15 are pay days for active duty. For drill pay, you should get it about ten days after you drill.
    VANG:1997- Current
    13B, 42A, 79T
    RSP NCO: Jan 07-Apr 12
    Operation Noble Eagle
    OIF III

Yes, 1st and 15th are active duty pay schedules. RSP gets paid up to 10 business days following drill weekend. Your recruiter should've supplied you with 2012 pay charts regarding drill pay and active duty pay.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLRecruit View Post
    Yes, 1st and 15th are active duty pay schedules. RSP gets paid up to 10 business days following drill weekend.
    Whoa..this looks a lot like this post directly above it. I'm glad a PVT could comfirm that what an E7 posted was accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by HR NCO View Post
    1st and 15 are pay days for active duty. For drill pay, you should get it about ten days after you drill.
    VANG:1997- Current
    13B, 42A, 79T
    RSP NCO: Jan 07-Apr 12
    Operation Noble Eagle
    OIF III