Visit the US Department of Justice
National Institute of Corrections
Corrections Community
A place where all corrections professionals can interact and collaborate.
You are not signed in! To post comments and participate in discussions you need to sign in or create a free account.

Inmate Discipline

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Level 2 MVP
Points 493
nickgallam Posted: Thu, Jun 3 2010 2:55 PM

Hey guys I’m looking for any lesson plans and or PowerPoint presentations dealing with inmate discipline.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nick Gallam Jail Administrator Aiken County Sheriff's Office Detention Division (803) 643-1935

Top 75 Contributor
Level 3 MVP
Points 2,366
mkuehl replied on Thu, Jun 3 2010 5:44 PM
Nick; I have a power point on discipline and control of juvenile inmates. I tried to up load it here and to the shared files but I was unable to. If you think it may help, give me your e-mail and I will send it to you. Matt
Matthew L. Kuehl
La Crosse County Juvenile Facility Supervisor
Training Officer
Top 200 Contributor
Level 2 MVP
Points 493

Matthew, that would be great.  My email address is ngallam@aikencountysc.gov

Nick Gallam Jail Administrator Aiken County Sheriff's Office Detention Division (803) 643-1935

Not Ranked
Points 22

Hey there! was reading post and wonder if you could send me the same powerpoint...It would be helpful in my work in a secure juvenile correctional facility in Florida...Thanks!!!

Antoinette Del Regno

Toni.DelRegno@djj.state.fl.us

Not Ranked
Level 1 MVP
Points 98

If possible I would like a copy of the powerpoint as well ernest.e.mallett@hotmail.com

Not Ranked
Points 20
Cary replied on Mon, Sep 10 2012 11:43 AM

Could I possible get a copy as well?

cwilliams@starcjc.com

Top 75 Contributor
Level 3 MVP
Points 1,501

I would love to get the powerpoint presentation as well. I can try to upload it from the NIC end of things too.

Thanks! liz@nicic.gov

~Liz Craig

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS