Read Tips for using eCO
August 14, 2009, Release
- You will now receive an automated email notification once the deposit files you have uploaded have been received inside the eCO system’s network firewall. Notifications will include the corresponding case number, and will list each file, along with its name, size, and date/time submitted.
To ensure that these messages are not blocked by your email filter, we recommend that you add email@example.com to your address book. Do not send mail to this address, as it is not monitored for incoming messages.
- The eCO search engine has been redeveloped to enable searching for cases by case number, title, type of case, status, and/or whether the case has been flagged as “Action Needed.”
- The Review Submission screen has been revised to display all information entered on the application, without using the “back” button to return to previous screens. If errors are found, it is still necessary to return to the corresponding screen to edit the information.
June 24, 2009, Release
Implemented new pricing for Special Handling fee, which changes August 1, 2009.
June 19, 2009, Release
- Navigation links have been moved from the right side of the screen to the left side so that more case information can be displayed.
- Volume, Number, and Issue Date fields have been added in all locations where titles are displayed in order to enable easier tracking of serial publications.
- The Upload and Send by Mail links on the Deposit Submission screen have been moved to the left side of the page to accommodate additional title elements.
- Upload Deposit and Send by Mail check boxes have been removed from the Certification screen. The options are offered on the Deposit Submission screen.
- The maximum time available for uploading electronic files has been extended from 30 to 60 minutes for a single session. You will receive a warning message if you attempt to submit files that exceed the limit. An Acceptable File Size help link has been added to the Electronic Deposit Upload window.
- If your eCO account is linked to other accounts by an Organization, you can now access your colleagues’ cases for review, editing and submission from the My Company’s Cases status list.