[NIFL-ESL:10641] new online journal is published

From: brownpg@jmu.edu
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 13:31:56 EST

Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:31:56 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: <brownpg@jmu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10641] new online journal is published

To all adult and workforce educators:

It’s a journal – finally!  On behalf of the Workforce
Improvement Network at James Madison University, I am
pleased to announce the premiere issue of Vertex, the Online
Journal for Adult and Workforce Education. The current issue
can be found at http://vawin.jmu.edu/vertex.

Vertex is a work in progress, and because of that, I welcome
your feedback on our journal. Please use the Feedback form
found on the website to share your thoughts on the journal
as a whole or to respond to an individual article. When
appropriate, we will share your thoughts with other readers
in  “Feedback Forum,” which will appear in upcoming issues.

In addition, I am actively seeking manuscripts focusing on
research, theory, and practice in adult and workforce
education for upcoming issues of Vertex. The deadline for
the Winter 2005 issue is January 15. Full submission
guidelines can be found at the website.

I hope you enjoy this first issue of Vertex, and I look
forward to hearing your thoughts on this exciting new
venture of the Workforce Improvement Network.

Best Regards,

Pamela G. Brown,
Editor

------
Pamela Greenhalgh Brown
WIN Associate Director
Editor, Vertex
James Madison University
MSC 9003/Blue Ridge Hall
Harrisonburg, VA 22840
540-568-8797
1-888-637-8494
540-568-2933 (fax)
http://www.jmu.edu/esol

"Whatever you think you can do, or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace, and power in it." -- Goethe