[NIFL-ESL:10508] ESL Special Collection mini-grant deadline is November 5

From: Matthew Scelza (matthewscelza@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 12:49:23 EDT

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:49:23 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Matthew Scelza" <matthewscelza@hotmail.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10508] ESL Special Collection mini-grant deadline is November 5

Hi,

I wanted to remind all instructors that the $250 mini-grant deadline is Friday, November 5.  We'd like to encourage instructors to use the ESL Collection in lesson planning, so we're awarding $250 mini-grants for the best lesson plans that use materials already in the ESL Collection.  We're not looking for entire curriculum or even entire units.  We'd just like to see clear, well-designed lesson plans.

Visit  http://literacynet.org/esl/minigrants.pdf  for all of the details.

Peace,
Matthew Scelza
Project Director, ESL Special Collection

Find the music you love on MSN Music. Start downloading now!