[NIFL-ESL:10205] Re: Website Search Request

From: David Rosen (djrosen@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 16:42:44 EDT

Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:42:44 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: David Rosen <djrosen@comcast.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10205] Re: Website Search Request

Hi Sylvan,

English For All -- a great, free, ESOL distance learning site -- is
with other distance learning resources on The Literacy List at

	http://www.alri.org/litlist/dl.html

But, of course, you're right -- it should also be on the ESOL page as
it can be used in class or as a supplement to classes.

The Literacy list home page is

	http://alri.org/literacylist.html

All the best,

David