[NIFL-ESL:10523] RE: software

From: Gustav Kocsis (gkocsis@sfccnm.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 16:01:02 EST

Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:01:02 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Gustav Kocsis" <gkocsis@sfccnm.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10523] RE: software

Dottie: We have been using the Rosetta Stone with a good degree of
success to augment class activities. We have also been using the Side by
Side software that is very compatible with the textbook. Recently, I
have been looking at the Auralog software and I am very impressed by it.
In my opinion, it is the best voice recognition I have seen. The person
to contact is lisa.zarate@us.aurolog.com

Gustav A. Kocsis
English as a Second Language Coordinator
Adult Basic Education
Santa Fe Community College
6401 Richards Ave
Santa Fe, NM 87508