[NIFL-ESL:10330] RE:

From: Pecoraro, Diane (Diane.Pecoraro@state.mn.us)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 10:52:38 EDT

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:52:38 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Pecoraro, Diane" <Diane.Pecoraro@state.mn.us>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10330] RE:

I am preparing a workshop on helping learners to learn OUTSIDE the
classroom.  This workshop will build on a workshop that Miriam Burt and I
developed some years ago for Spring Institute.

I am putting this out with the hope that many of you have some nifty ideas
for encouraging learners to be mindful about learning when they are not in
their ESL class.  Recommendations for activities, resources and strategies
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Diane Pecoraro
MN Department of Education