[NIFL-ESL:9761] RE: Planning for 2004?

From: Steve Quann (steve_quann@worlded.org)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 12:07:12 EST

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:07:12 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Steve Quann" <steve_quann@worlded.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9761] RE: Planning for 2004?

Carol,
I found it did work for me. Try  copying and pasting the link (without
the < > of course) into the address box, and see if it works for you.

Steve Quann
NELRC / World Education
44 Farnsworth Street
Boston, MA
617.482.9485

>>> bclcc499@net-link.net 1/8/2004 11:57:26 AM >>>
I tried to click on the link to the calender and I received an error
message "not found"

Carol E. Kubota

> Check our the LINCS Calendar
> <http://www.nifl.gov/cgi-bin/Calendar/calendar_world.cgi>
>
> Make plans for the New Year using the LINCS Calendar, located at
> <http://www.nifl.gov/cgi-bin/Calendar/calendar_world.cgi>.  Here you
will
> find up-to-date Adult Education and Literacy conferences, meetings,
> trainings, web casts and more. You can choose either a calendar view
or a
> chronological listing. There is also a search features that allows
you  to
> search the LINCS calendar by keyword.
>
> Is your event listed in the LINCS Calendar?  If not, you can use the
> calendar to promote your events by submitting a request for
"publishing" on
> the main calendar page, just click on Add Calendar Event.
>
> The LINCS Calendar, a service of National Institute for Literacy, is
updated
> daily by LINCS staff, who scan over 100 literacy newsletters and
journals,
> more than 20 online discussion lists, and nearly 700,000 Web sites to
keep
> you up-to-date on conferences, trainings, and other major literacy
events.

> For more information, contact Jaleh Behroozi (jbehroozi@nifl.gov) or
Jo

--