[Assessment 1998] Re: Participation Inequality

Crystal.Rodwell at kbcc.cuny.edu

Mon Jul 13 17:36:38 EDT 2009

Hello all,

There are also subscribers like me who find this information fascinating,
log it for future reference, forward it to potentially interested parties,
but who are not active in the field themselves. (I am a grad student and
an administrator at a community college; I signed up at the behest of a
prof. 2 years ago and catch up on the listserv whenever I can.) Often I
read posts long after the discussions have taken place.
I am grateful for this community and I believe that literacy education
would suffer (in some way) without it, be it the loss of community or
difficulty of locating resources (especially for newcomers) while managing
other responsibilities and among time and availability constraints.

Crystal Rodwell
Office of Information Technology Services
Kingsborough Community College
Brooklyn, NY
718.368.4576

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be
proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended
only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If
you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it
and any copies, and notify the sender immediately by replying to the
address listed in the "From:" field. If you do not want to receive email
from this source please contact postmaster at kbcc.cuny.edu. Thank you.