[Assessment 1928] Re: Basic Reading Skills Discussion Begins Today!

Borge, Toni

tborge at bhcc.mass.edu
Thu May 28 09:14:49 EDT 2009

My ABE program is a partnership and the lower two ESOL levels are held
at the CBO partners and then move to the college for the next 2 ESOL
levels. We have a minimum of 15 in the first 2 levels and 20 in the
next two. Now we are looking at what to do with our ABE class that are
all non native speakers.

Toni