[Assessment 1982] Re: The Dilemmas of Accountability

Marie Cora

marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Fri Jun 19 13:11:23 EDT 2009

Hi George, Bryan and everyone,

Ralf St. Clair's work does focus on accountability issues outside the US
- for some good information on these issues based in this country, you
might want to refer to a chapter written by both Ralf St. Clair and
Alisa Belzer from Rutgers University in the text Measures of Success
from Grass Roots Press (Pat Campbell, editor). You cannot get this
resource virtually - you would need to purchase the book (it also has
accompanying DVDs with demonstration activities). Personally, I find
the whole book excellent and informative.

Ralf and Alisa's chapter discusses accountability issues in both UK and
US.

Hope this helps.

Marie Cora
Assessment Discussion List Moderator