[Assessment 1908] Re: Fluency

Mary Kelly

mskelly at aecom.yu.edu
Wed May 27 08:56:37 EDT 2009

Jean: Thank you for this excellent post on fluency. Fluency is
vital for reading comprehension. One of the methods that can be used
to improve fluency is played back is helpful to some. Also, timing
the reading and trying to improve the time is also useful. I owuld
not do this in a group format.

Mary S. Kelly, PhD
Director, Fisher Landau Center for the Treatment of LD
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
1165 Morris Park Ave.
Bronx, NY 10463