[Assessment 1893] Re: [LearningDisabilities 3314] Re: [EnglishLanguage 4199] Re: Question about assessment

Tanya Exum

tanya_ex at hotmail.com
Sat May 16 17:03:45 EDT 2009

Truth comes to the ones who are seeking!

I hope your weekend is good.

Speaking of your need in -g. :-)

Your referral to aspects reminded of the Math formulas, I one day applied, and my students accepted:

1+1 for Progressive aspect (to be is #1 verb in Endlish tense system + Participle 1 //verb+ing//)

2+2 for Perfect aspect (to have #2 verb + Participle 2 //verb+ed// or memorized form)

2+2+1 for Perfect Progrseeve (to have +been+Participle 1)

Tatyana

rom: mgyori at mauilanguage.com