[Assessment 1796] Re: Adult Ed Math & Accuplacer, cont.

Mechem, Thompson

tmechem at doe.mass.edu
Wed Feb 18 14:10:08 EST 2009

Hello, Tammy---

Attached (I hope) is the latest incarnation of my PowerPoint presentation on GED math-ACCUPLACER math that you requested. Of course, you'll be missing all my trenchant commentary and witty repartee, so some of the slides may be inscrutable. After you have looked this over, I'd be happy to chat about it.

Thanks for your interest.

Tom

P.S. I'd love to see a copy of the spreadsheet you refer to.

Tom Mechem
GED State Chief Examiner
Department of Elementary & Secondary Education
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
781-338-6621
"GED to Ph.D."