[Assessment 1722] Re: GED in Spanish

Marie Cora

marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Fri Feb 6 07:36:25 EST 2009

Hi Jennifer and everyone,

Last year we held a discussion on Strategies for Innovation in Community
College ESL – which also focused on transitions. One of the threads of
discussion was focused on the GED in Spanish – it was quite a lengthy thread
I recall.

Here is the URL to the transcript of that discussion – you will see a list
of the threads and one is entitled Spanish GED.

http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/assessment/08passingthetorch_trans.htm

Hope this helps,

Marie Cora
Assessment Discussion List Moderator