[Assessment 1696] Re: Feedback on Potential Transitions Model?

Stephanie Moran

stephanie at durangoaec.org
Thu Feb 5 14:51:26 EST 2009

Debra,

Kendra [see ontact info below] can explain more about how our eight-week
intensive college transition program runs. I think the recruiting works much
more effectively at the adult education center site because each aec knows
its student populations and can present the benefits and buy-ins powerfully.

Kendra Rodriguez

Project Manager

Colorado Success UNlimited (SUN) Initiative

Colorado Community College System Foundation

9101 E. Lowry Boulevard

Denver, Colorado 80230

720-858-2787 (office)

303-620-4094 (fax)