[Assessment 1617] Re: Assessment Digest, Vol 41, Issue 2 -- Tiered Instruction

Forrest Chisman

forrest at crosslink.net
Tue Feb 3 16:54:38 EST 2009

Charlene,

The ideas of a collaborative and tracking are fascinating. But they raise
the question of whether students who enter at low levels of ability make it
through the system. Do you know what percentage of students who start at the
Literacy Council and the Adult Learning Center enroll in your GED program
and obtain GED's? Also, how do you select students for Tracks II and III,
what percentage are in each, and how do they differ in their personal
profiles?

Forrest Chisman