[HealthLiteracy 2519] Online Library of Photo novels?

David Rosen

DJRosen at theworld.com
Wed Nov 26 21:48:22 EST 2008

Health Literacy Colleagues,

Perhaps this has already been asked and answered, and if so, someone
just point me to the message. If not, however: is there a web site
that lists and categorizes photo novels suitable for adults, so that
a teacher or health educator who wants to integrate them into her/his
work with adult learners can easily find and order them? I have no
idea how many or what kinds there may be, or if there are too few to
even bother.

If this does not exist, and is needed, would someone be interested in
making such a web site?

David J. Rosen
DJRosen at theworld.com