[HealthLiteracy 2181] NEW RESOURCE- Staying Healthy: An English Learner's Guide to Health Care and Healthy Living

Greg Smith

smithg at floridaliteracy.org
Fri Jul 25 18:39:41 EDT 2008

I just wanted to let folks know about a new health literacy curriculum which
integrates health and nutrition into adult ESOL instruction. Developed
through a grant from the Florida Department of Education, these materials
consists of a teacher's guide and easy to read student resource book.

We had an outstanding development team who worked on this project, including
Sabrina Kurtz-Rossi, Marty Lane, Jordana Frost and our own discussion list
moderator Julie McKinney.

The materials are freely available to download from our website at
www.floridaliteracy.org

We would be very interested in your feedback.

Thanks,

Greg
Gregory Smith
Executive Director
Florida Literacy Coalition, Inc.
Florida's Adult and Family Literacy Resource Center
(407) 246-7110
Fax: (407) 246-7104
www.floridaliteracy.org